Special perks reserved for special customers
Named after the highest standard of excellence, Gold Checking gives Premium Perks to those customers who have other relationships with us.
- Tiered interest rates pay higher market rates for higher balances. Click here for current rates.
- FREE unlimited ATM transactions at any machine, even if it's not ours!*
- FREE Overdraft Protection when you link a money market or savings account to your Gold Checking account.
- FREE wallet specialties checks**
- No annual fee Gold Visa® Check Card
- FREE Preferred BillPay: once you try it you'll never go back.
- Preferred Rates on CDs: earn an extra 0.25% on a new or renewing CD if you maintain an average monthly balance of $2400 or more in your Gold Checking account. Click here for current rates.
Plus, FREE Checking Timesavers:
- BestBankOnline: manage your accounts from home, work, vacation, or wherever.
- Many of our branches are open seven days a week: no banker's hours here!
- Direct deposit: your money is deposited electronically and available to you immediately!
- INFO Line: automated phone banking is always open, 24/7.
- eStatements: view your account statements and check images online for up to 18 months.
Visit a BestBank neighborhood branch for more details.
*No transaction fees charged by BestBank. However, ATM owner may charge a usage fee.
**Customer pays for shipping, handling and applicable taxes.
Minimum to open Gold Checking is $100. No ATM transaction fees charged by BestBank. However, ATM terminal owner may charge a usage fee. Monthly service fee of $18 if average monthly combined balance in tax reporting owner’s checking, savings, CD, money market and IRA accounts falls below $10,000 (excluding business, custodian and fiduciary ownerships). Account owner(s) who have a Gold Checking account with an average monthly balance of $2,400 or greater will receive a Preferred Certificate of Deposit Interest Rate that is 0.25% higher than the Certificate of Deposit Interest Rate in effect on the day the certificate is opened. See branch for details on CD preferred rates. Personal accounts only.