Kids Savings Account
By making it fun and rewarding to save, the Kids Club Savings account helps teach savings habits that kids can take into adulthood!
Create Great Savings Habits:
- Just $10 to open: Kids can start with what's in their piggy bank!
- Interest earning: Kids can watch their money grow and learn how interest works.
- Statements: Kids receive their very own monthly statement with account activity, and quarterly statements regardless of activity.
Flexibility for small and big savers:
- Every dollar counts: Kids can be rewarded for deposits of just $1 but we hope they save much more!
- Automatic deposits: Adults can set up systematic deposits in any amount from their checking or savings account into their child's account.
- Any adult including parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles can open an account for the children in their lives. What a great gift idea!
Click here for current interest rates.
To open an account, stop in to one of our many conveniently located branches.
When the Primary Account Owner is 21 years of age, the account is subject to a monthly fee of $5 if the daily balance falls below $25.