BUSINESS ONLINE BANKING
Business Online Banking
Business Online Banking is great for our business customers who want to download their account activity to QuickBooks®.
Business Online Banking provides:
- Balance and account transaction history
- The ability to transfer funds between BestBank accounts with the same ownership
- The ability to download account history to QuickBooks
Business customers that require access to any of these services AND use QuickBooks® must enroll in BOTH Online Banking and Business Online Banking.
Business Online Banking DOES NOT provide the following:
- Access or the ability to enroll in Online Documents (Notices and Statements)
- Access or the ability to enroll in Mobile Banking
- Access or the ability to enroll in Bill Pay
What is QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is accounting and financial software for small businesses. QuickBooks is a third party product, not offered or supported by BestBank. Customers experiencing issues with QuickBooks software itself need to contact QuickBooks for support.VIEW BUSINESS ONLINE BANKING GUIDE
BestBank offers an entire package of electronic banking services to help you access your bank account when you need it most. You don't need to worry about getting to the bank before it closes. It's banking on your time. Online Banking is free for all of your accounts.
Online Banking allows you to be informed about your money and be involved with managing your money - on your time!
Online Banking is a product/service offered to customers (personal or business) that do not use QuickBooks.
Features & Benefits
Online Banking Includes:
- Online Documents (statements & notices)
- Online BillPay
- Enroll in Mobile Banking (includes mobile deposit*, mobile BillPay, text alerts, view balances & detailed transaction history, transfer money between internal accounts, and find local branches/ATMs)
- Export your financial information into leading money management software: Microsoft Excel® or Quicken®
LEARN MORE ABOUT ONLINE BANKING ENROLL IN ONLINE BANKING
WHICH ONE IS RIGHT FOR ME? LET'S COMPARE.
Business Online Banking
(statements & notices)
|VIEW DETAILED TRANSACTION HISTORY|
|TRANSFER FUNDS BETWEEN BESTBANK ACCOUNTS|
(includes BillPay, Mobile Deposit, Text Alerts)
* Eligibility requirements apply.
Excel is a registered trademark and a registered service mark of Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Corporation is not an affiliate of Guaranty Bank, doing business as BestBank in Michigan and Georgia. Use of this mark does not imply any association, affiliation, connection, endorsement, sponsorship, certification, or approval by Microsoft Corporation of Guaranty Bank’s/BestBank’s products and services.
Intuit and Quicken are trademarks and service marks of Intuit Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. Intuit Inc. is not an affiliate of Guaranty Bank, doing business as BestBank in Michigan and Georgia. Use of these trademarks and service marks does not imply any association, affiliation, connection, endorsement, sponsorship, certification, or approval by Intuit Inc. of Guaranty Bank’s/BestBank’s products and services.