*Checkspress is a check cashing service available for customers who have an open BestBank account. This service offers immediate cash for your check at competitive rates. You can use this service to obtain immediate cash for your check instead of depositing or cashing the check and waiting for the funds to become available. If you use this service to cash a check, you could deposit the cash into your account for immediate funds availability. There is no fee for enrolling in this service. There is a fee charged for each check cashed. All checks must be drawn on a U.S. bank and payable in U.S. dollars. The check must be payable to the person cashing the check. A check could be payable jointly to two payers (either as “or” or “and”) but the check must be endorsed by both persons, and the person cashing the check must be one of the payees listed on the check. Personal checks must be drawn on an individual account and cannot be drawn on a business account. Checks payable to a business, fiduciary or cash are not eligible for this service. Foreign checks and checks drawn on Guaranty Bank or BestBank are not eligible for this service. All checks must be properly endorsed. When you request to use this service, you will need to provide your Driver’s license, State-issued ID card, or military ID and your Social Security number. If your enrollment into this service or request to cash a check is denied, you will be provided with a phone number to call for information.
**CLEAR Coverage is an optional service, available for personal checking accounts. This service provides overdraft coverage with reduced overdraft fees of $7 per item for overdrafts and fees that total no more than $50 in excess of the available balance. This is known as the Grace Zone. The cost is $10 per month. Paying overdrafts beyond the Grace Zone is not guaranteed and we typically do not pay overdrafts if you are consecutively overdrawn for an extended period of time, owe money on a Fresh Start or closed account, or not making regular deposits. Standard overdraft fees of $37 per item will apply for overdrafts beyond the Grace Zone. A fee may be imposed for covering overdrafts created by ATM and everyday debit card transactions (if you are enrolled in the overdraft service for those transactions), checks and other transactions made using your checking account number, automated bill payments and preauthorized electronic debits, telephone-initiated, online banking, or electronic transfers and recurring debit card transactions. You must repay an overdraft as soon as possible to avoid the $37 continuous overdrawn fee charged when your available balance remains negative for 10 calendar days. Excessive use of any overdraft service is costly and discouraged. Fees and terms are subject to change.
Overdrafts occur when withdrawals from your account exceed your available balance.
*Credit Builder results are not guaranteed
- Credit Builder Loan is subject to application, eligibility and credit qualification. Rates and terms are subject to.change.
- Improvement in credit score is dependent on multiple factors specific to your situation and financial behavior. For example, late payments on utility bills, car loans or credit card accounts would negatively influence your credit score, even if your payments on a Credit Builder Loan are current.
- Failure to make required monthly minimum payments by the payment due date for the Credit Builder Loan will result in negative reporting to the credit bureau and will not improve your credit score.
- This product will not repair your credit, and negative credit history will not be removed from your credit report as a result of this program.
- Money Back Refund of interest paid requires that all Credit Builder loan payments must be made within 29 days of their due dates for the full five-year term.
For more information on credit scores, go to myfico.com.